Here we will show you babyface pro. You can see all the products from the review of our babyface pro.
We have created a list of Best babyface pro of 2017.
- EFFICIENT DESIGN - Babyface Pro's incredibly efficient design almost never requires an external power supply - it's perfectly stable on USB 3 bus power, and also most USB 2 ports, with no degradation in any technical specification. This makes it perfect for mobile recording, even with a pair of your favorite condenser microphones. The comprehensive feature set continues with an optical TOSLINK I/O; use as either an ADAT port with SMUX support or SPDIF for sessions up to 192 kHz.
- PERFECT FOR LIVE & STUDIO - In combination with an external ADAT converter, the Babyface Pro fully supports 12 analog inputs as well as 12 outputs, making it ideal for both live and studio multi-track applications. You can plug any instrument, line or high impedance, into Babyface Pro's jack inputs 3 & 4. Record your guitar on the go, with no additional hardware required. MIDI I/O via an included breakout cable completes the package.
- SUPERIOR HARDWARE MIXER - TotalMix FX is RME's superior hardware mixer. It delivers fully flexible mixing/routing with many superior features for studio and live work, still maintaining exemplary overview and usability. Two digitally controlled preamps provide individually switchable 48V phantom power. These brand new circuits feature a gain range of 76 dB, resulting in exceptional Equivalent Input Noise performance as well as enough gain for even the lowest level microphones.
- 12 In / 12 Output Channels, USB 2.0 (USB 3.0 compatible)
- 4 x Analog (Mic, Line, Instrument), 4 x Analog Outputs (2 x XLR, 2 x Phones)
- 1 x ADAT/SPDIF, 1 x MIDI I/O, TotalMix FX (w/ EQ, Reverb, Echo)
- Free Tascam TH02.
- 12x input and output channels; 4x analog inputs and outputs
- The interface ships with the company's TotalMix FX, a software mixer available for Windows, Mac OS X and iOS on an iPad.
- Parallel 6.3mm TRS and 3.5mm mini headphone jacks feature separate driver stages to match low and high impedance headphones.
- Babyface Pro K52 and 990 Package
- Straight to the core without interference: the reference design of the Babyface Pro leaves nothing to be desired.
- RME devices are designed to conserve music as it is. Audio signals are passed in their entirety, nothing added, nothing taken. For the new Babyface, the audio circuits have been improved to meet even highest gain levels with best dynamic range.
- The clever user interface is informative and clearly laid out. It makes access to every feature and configuration mode of the Babyface Pro intuitive and easy to use.
- 68 Input / 68 Output Channels Total
- 24-Bit / 192 kHz
- 4 x Analog Inputs (2x XLR & 2x 1/4" TS)
- Free XLR CABLES (4)
- Record/Playback channels: 68 in / 68 out Four analog inputs (Mic, Line, Instrument) Four analog outputs (2 x XLR, 2 x Phones) MADI I/O MIDI I/O plus MIDI over MADI USB 2.0 (USB 3 compatible) Separate outputs for high and low impedance headphones
- In 2015 the RME Babyface Pro was launched to much industry acclaim
- Now regarded as a standard in high-end desktop recording, it's superior sound, build quality and professional connectivity has made it one of the first choices for producers, engineers and artists everywhere
Here we are gonna show you babyface pro. You can see all the products from our babyface pro reviews.
- Enjoy a lot of fun by selecting your babyface pro.
- First of all, we are showing you table of the best babyface pro for your better orientation to buy babyface pro.
- Below this table is a detailed list of all babyface pro by our review sorted by best seller rank.
The results of our review tests are based on the many babyface pro and tried to choose with this test.
TOP 30 babyface pro
No products for "babyface pro" found.
With the help of these babyface pro reviews we can choose best winner!
When looking for the new babyface pro, we are helping you find the right product in our review experience.